Our best seller & a must for those wanting to get more confident flying drones! The course covers everything you need to know about the drone, avoiding crashes, how to use the ‘Intelligent Flight Modes’ & how to make you a better pilot!
This course is perfect for those with a bit of flight experience but want to know the full ins & outs of UAV operations.
It’s a more hands-on, practical session demonstrating flying exercises, location scouting & getting out of emergency scenarios.
- Technical aspects of the UAV- Technology onboard, software, hardware, correct setup, updating etc.
- Basic CASA rules & regs-Where can and can’t I fly/ keeping you and the aircraft safe
- Location scouting & planning – Things to look for before launching, pre-flight checks and post flight
- Must-have apps – For weather, flying and scouting.
- Emergency scenarios – Bird strikes, loss of signal, loss of sight etc.
- Hazards, threats and error management- What threats are in the sky, i.e. Birds, trees, powerlines & tricks to avoid crashes
- Must have accessories- 3rd party and essential add-ons to help your flights.
- Drone flying exercises to make you a good pilot – Manoeuvres to practice, flying in ATTI mode etc..