Too scared to take the drone out of the box? This course will take you through the basics and will guide you through the whole process.
With so many rules and a very expensive flying machine flying in your hands launching it into the sky can be nerve racking!
Our ‘Drones for Beginners’ course helps guide you through the whole process including the rules – where you can & can’t fly and setting up your first drone to your first flight!
We start with a coffee & chat about yourself (and others), share your experiences then we get into the basics of the aircraft and what all those scary buttons are for. Class sizes are set at a maximum of 3-4 ensuring the session is kept intimate, personal & we can all have 1 on 1 time with the instructor.
After the theory & chat we head over to the park for the first flight under our instructions.
- Learning about the basics and entry level into DJI drones
- How to set up, charge and get your drone ready for the first flight
- First flight must-do’s
- Best practices of flying a drone
- Understanding the law (CASA)–Where can and can’t I fly/ keeping you and the aircraft safe
- First flight in different modes ‘Beginner’, ‘Normal’ mode & ‘Atti’ Mode
- Full walk through of the DJI GO 4 App
- The correct way to set up the aircraft for flight and storage
- Full app (DJI GO 4) walkthrough & guidance
- Calibrating compass/ IMU/ Gimbal & why it’s important!
- Understanding different flight modes & what they mean.
- Must-have apps – for weather, flying and scouting!
- Emergency scenarios – Bird strikes, loss of signal, loss of sight etc.
- Top 10 crash errors to avoid
- Recommended accessories
BOOK A WORKSHOP
Click below to pay and schedule a time for the training. Alternatively, email firstname.lastname@example.org if you require further assistance or an invoice.
From humble beginnings building modifying and flying drones in our garage to a well established, trusted Australian commercial drone services company, we want to share our knowledge back to the growing drone community.
Our company was built on the foundation skills and disciples of photography and videography, Drones were a natural progression for us.
UAVISUALS and our team come from a variety of industries and experience from real estate to tourism, construction, infrastructure and more with a solid understanding of the drone landscape with industry experience to show.