Too scared to take the drone out of the box? This course will take you through the basics and will guide you through the whole process.
With so many rules and a very expensive flying machine flying in your hands launching it into the sky can be nerve racking! Our ‘Drones for Beginners’ course helps guide you through the whole process including the rules and where you can & can’t fly!
We start with a coffee & chat about yourself and your experience then we get into the basics of the aircraft and what all those scary buttons are for. Then we head over to the park for the first flight under our instructions.
- The correct way to charge, connect & set up the aircraft
- Full app (DJI GO 4) walkthrough & guidance
- Calibrating compass/ IMU/ Gimbal & why it’s important!
- Pre-flight & Post flight checks
- First flight in ‘Beginner’
- First flight in ‘Normal’ mode
- Flight in ‘Atti’ Mode (If you are game)
- Basic CASA laws –Where can and can’t I fly/ keeping you and the aircraft safe
- Must-have apps – For weather, flying and scouting.
- Emergency scenarios – Bird strikes, loss of signal, loss of sight etc.
- Top 10 crash errors to avoid.
- Hazards, threats and error management- What threats are in the sky, i.e. Birds, trees, powerlines & tricks to avoid crashes.
BOOK A WORKSHOP
Click below to pay and schedule a time for the training. Alternatively, email firstname.lastname@example.org if you require further assistance or an invoice.