Learn how to create epic drone videos for your next holiday or video project! The workshop covers camera movements, important 180 rule and how to ‘shoot for the edit’!
Just because you can fly high & fast doesn’t mean you have to!
The session takes a more practical approach. We meet at a beautiful location first, talk about the basics then get the bird in the air for some fun and practice some important cinematic maneuvers.
- Video basics, the fundamentals
- What ‘shooting for the edit’ means
- Camera settings – gimbal roll, grids, histogram, overexposure warning
- Shutter VS frame rate
- Using filters
- Do I need to shoot in 4K?
- Why colour profiles? – D-LOG/ D-Cinelike etc
- What does 10Bit really mean to me?
- Using Intelligent flight modes for video
- How to keep within the rules!