Learn how to create epic drone videos for your next holiday or video project! The workshop covers camera movements, important 180 rule and how to ‘shoot for the edit’.
The session takes a more practical approach. We meet at a cafe first, talk about the basics & theory then get the bird in the air for some fun and practice some important cinematic maneuvers.
Remember – Just because you can fly high & fast doesn’t mean you have to!
- Why you should always shoot 4K
- Top drone cinematic movements
- When and why ND filters should be used
- 180-degree rule explained (Shutter VS Framerate)
- Full walk-through of the DJI GO 4 App
- Custom setting for video
- Which colour profiles to use: D-LOG/ D-CineLike etc.
- Understanding what makes a good drone video
- How to ‘Shoot for the edit’
- Using Intelligent flight modes for video
- Full HD/ 4K/ 8k what should I be shooting & why?
- Best settings for Videography
- Composition rules and framing
- Best ‘safety’ settings for Videography
- Shooting for instagram/ web videos
- Histogram – what is it and why should I use it
- Using filters – ND/ CPL/ UV, what do they all do?
- Using Intelligent flight modes for videography
- Drone accessories to purchase
- Location scouting & planning – How to scout for the perfect location
- Operating within CASA limits as a hobby or for commercial gain. (Sub 2Kg or higher)
- Technical aspects of the UAV- Technology onboard, software, hardware, correct setup, updating etc.
BOOK A WORKSHOP
Click the below to pay and schedule a time for the training. Alternatively, email firstname.lastname@example.org if you require further assistance or an invoice.
From humble beginnings building modifying and flying drones in our garage to a well established, trusted Australian commercial drone services company, we want to share our knowledge back to the growing drone community.
Our company was built on the foundation skills and disciples of photography and videography, Drones were a natural progression for us.
UAVISUALS and our team come from a variety of industries and experience from real estate to tourism, construction, infrastructure and more with a solid understanding of the drone landscape with industry experience to show.